Tuesday, October 9, 2012

F*ucked up lives has it own fun.
I get up when the phone is at the verge of dismissing the snooze on its own. I hardly shower for 3 days a week. The stubble suits me, all the 'she' says. So I let it be. Yes, it also gives me the advantage of not shaving  daily. I bless the manufacturers of perfume. Sprinkle on in generous proportion. Get the freshly laundered linen. The matching trousers. Tie or untie the shoes and put them on. Wake up the girl sleeping in my bed, telling her in the sweetest way to Leave. Yes, you assure her that you will call her. And probably even meet for coffee. No, you do not ask her name. It was fun, baby.
And then, you move on to yet another mundane day at work.
You know the vicious cycle would continue. And yet, there is this lonely grip that never leaves you. Takes you to the bar. Sloshes you over. And makes you do things, which on hind sight you probably do not wanna do. Oh, do you know how to stop? Or the f*cked up drama continues, happily ever after...

No comments:

Post a Comment