Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hello

howdies to the selected few who would be reading this!

nah this aint the first time am posting/blogging...but the first when am posting from this id and here...

psst...the first time that am makin my blog public..

I am so done with being a closed book ... to be read by a selected few!

Ofcourse, the credit also goes to this wonderful gal in my life, who kinda made me do this, you know be here right now types (oh,its not my mom!) ....so cutting the crap short

here I am !!

What am I post about!
?

Mostly , it would be the random tits bits of my life, my shattered past and the wonderful moments of my life.

I am gonna be this "Pooh" in this world. No particular reason for this name, but as you can guess, my ex gave me this cute nic and i am kinda used to it!

It sucks to call her my ex, but then thats how this is ..... life u knw!

Nah, am not this cribber, i would rather prefer to call self this amazingly bright being - a globe trotter - a kind of nice hearted guy - who's here to do lotsa stuff.

Some ladies have come and gone , made me feel lonely and stuff, am moving on ..moved on. Family still on the top slot , and this ex kinda still maintains that spot.

Yes, am trying to move on!

This space would be a breather. A virtual world, a place to breathe and sigh about all those moments that took my breath away!

There are times when I merely stare at the ceiling or if am lucky at the sky. Those moments of doing nothing and feeling good are what I cherish the most. So, I am basically a low-maintenance guy. If you are someone who can look at the ceiling or the sky with me, oh, well, buzz me, and I will take it from there.
Happy reading people!

No comments:

Post a Comment